2017 Magazine

Flavour Artist Series Tee Featuring Zack Wood

FRIDAYYYY!!!!

Todays Artist Series Tee is brought to you by teen heartthrob Zack Morri...I mean Wood.



Awesome, right?

Got in touch with Zach Wood local artist extraordinaire to discuss his tee shirt design for Flavour artists collab and asked him some questions to get into the head of the world traveller himself, here's what he said:

MW

Hey Zach, heard you just got back from a European excursion, see any cool art over there?

ZW

I was in Sweden and Italy for a short while. In Milan I helped some of the students at an art school put some giant sunglasses in the middle of a piazza which was fun... I also checked out Michaelangelos last Pieta and that was amazing. I only saw Vodka in Sweden.

MW

Any up and coming localish artists you know that the Flavour crew should check out?

ZW

Obviously Lyall Brownlee is a local artist who is amazing. A Localish artist you should check out is my friend Mat Brown out of Toronto... I just saw his work at the Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art. Shit blew my mind. http://www.cuttsgallery.com/dynamic/artist.asp?ArtistID=38

MW

You have a big art show coming up in a well known Toronto Gallery soon, can you tell us about what we should expect to see?

ZW

I'm in a show with Andy Decola in Sept. 2012 that I'm working on right now ( http://www.andydecola.com/ ) at Neubacher Shor Contemporary gallery... I'm not sure what I can tell you that you can expect to see... I'm all over the place right now. It will be a spectacle I'm sure.

MW

Your Flavour tee shirt has a Misfits based design on it, if anyone was to download or hey god forbid, even buy on song by the Misfits, what should it be and why?

ZW

I'd say listen to "Bullet" or "Skulls" . The romantic lyrics put me in the mood...

Mat Brown artwork presented by Christopher Cutts Galleryhttp://www.cuttsgallery.com/
Christopher Cutts Gallery presents Mat Brown Page
Share

MW

Thanks for you're time Zach, you're a gentleman and a scholar, for Zach's tee get to Flavour this Friday, December 2nd there are VERY limited quantities.